2017 Plant Swap
Community Wide! Free! An excellent chance to meet other gardeners!
Saturday, August 19, 2017
8:00 to 11:30 am
Colorado State University Extension Office
17 N. Spruce St.
8:00 to 10:00 am
10:30 to 11:30 am
How the Plant Swap works:
- Bring your plants to the Swap, Saturday, August 19 from 8:00 to 10:00 am for check-in. Read Swap Guidelines for information.
- At check-in, you will receive a numbered ticket admitting you to the Swap.
- Participants will swap in the order of the numbered tickets beginning at 10:30 am.
- Each plant accepted entitles you to one “swap”.
- Swap begins at 10:30 am.
- Only perennials and houseplants will be accepted. No annuals or vegetables.
- Plants must be healthy (no bugs, diseases, etc..). No noxious weeds or invasive species.
- Labeling is encouraged and appreciated.
- Up to 20 plants per person allowed.
- No more than 5 of any single variety.
- Click here for Plant Swap Guidelines