The last day to make adjustments to your project list is May 1, make sure your 4honline account is accurate before then…
4-H Enrollment Changes and Add/Drop
If you need to update your contact or enrollment information, or changes clubs or projects, follow the steps below. All enrollment changes are done electronically by individual families through 4HOnline. Changes to projects must be made prior to May 1 at 5:00pm. After that, the system will automatically lock and no further changes can be made.
- Log in to 4HOnline. If you need help remembering how to login, use the link in the 4HOnline Toolbox.
- Select “Edit” next to the member’s name.
- Fix or update any information that is incorrect.
- For projects specifically, click “Participation” at the top of the screen, then click the “Projects” tab.
- Use the drop down menu to add projects.
- Select “Edit” next to any project that you want to change or drop. Then select Update/Delete.
- Click “Home” at the top right hand side of the page to return to your family account.
- Continue to make changes for other family members or double check changes that you have already made.
- Be sure to logout by selecting “Logout” at the top of the page when you are finished.
Contact your club leader if you need further assistance with enrollment changes.