4-H Project Forms
- 4-H Code of Show Ring Ethics Form This is a required document for any 4-H member that is participating in projects involving animals.
- Animal Housing Form This is a required document for any 4-H member that is participating in projects involving animals.
- Lease Contract This form is required when a 4-H member leases an animal.
- USDA Wholesome Meat Act Agreement Form This form is required when a 4-H member has a market animal.
- Pistol Release Form This form is required for all 4-H shooting sports participants to have on their body whenever they are at a 4-H event while possessing a handgun.
- Dog Handler Versatility Award Form This award is intended to recognize the achievements of those handlers that excel in the many aspects of the 4-H Dog Project.
4-H Leader Forms
- Health Registration Form
- Club Meeting Planning Tool
- 4-H Member Club Evaluation
- Event Request Form
- 4-H Youth Development Incident Report
- Hold Harmless Form This form needs to be filled out for any non-4-H youth attending a 4-H event or activity. It helps protect 4-H and 4-H participants from legal liability.
- Publication Order Form This is the form for club leaders to use when ordering bulk 4-H project books and literature for their club. The Excel sheet is self-calculating and will add the proper tax and shipping costs on when you fill it out.
- Club Chartering Forms This links to all the required documents to charter a 4-H club. This includes the Charter Application, Constitution and Bylaws, Financial Report, Sample No Bank Account Letter, Sample Bank Statement, Annual Review: Annual Plan, Budget
4-H Foundation Forms
- El Paso County 4-H Request for Foundation Funds This form is used to request funds from our El Paso County 4-H Foundation. Fund requests can go toward a variety of 4-H activities like paying for a 4-H event, membership dues, fundraiser supplies or anything 4-H-related.
- El Paso County 4-H Foundation Scholarship Application Form Deadline 5:00 PM, March 15, 2018. Instructions are on form.
4-H Instructions and Guides
- Existing Family Guide for Enrolling in 4HOnline This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in 4-H online for existing members.
- New Family Guide for Enrolling in 4HOnline This guide will give you step-by-step instruction on how to enroll in 4-H online if you are a new member.
- Instructions for Entering Animal IDs
- Instructions for uploading Pistol Release Form and Hunter Safety Card onto 4HOnline
- Project Manual Guide This guide lists what literature will be needed for each 4-H project a member participates in.
- Using the 4-H Name & Emblem – Only 4-H clubs, enrolled 4-H members and leaders may use the 4-H name and emblem (the 4-H Clover). Other uses must be authorized by the State 4-H Program Leader.
- 4-H Code of Conduct This document outlines the behavior required of all 4-H participants and volunteers. It must be signed in 4honline.com in order to register.
- 4-H Adult Code of Conduct
- Colorado 4-H Dress Code This document lays out acceptable attire for all 4-H members and volunteers. It covers what type of clothing can be worn, what type of logos and text is allowable and other information pertaining to apparel.
- Colorado 4-H Website Guidelines This document outlines the rules surrounding the use of individual websites by 4-H clubs. If you are going to build a 4-H club-specific website, this document provides guidance on what is allowable.
- Alcohol Policy Handbook
- 4-H Money Matters Fact Sheets – Money Basics; Financial Accountability; Excess Funds; Fund Raising
- 2017-18 Colorado State 4-H Policies This publication is a summary of state level policies for the Colorado 4-H Youth Development Program. This publication will be reviewed annually by the Colorado 4-H Roundtable. This policy manual addresses topics usually associated with delivery of 4-H programs in the organized club setting. However, many items may also pertain to other 4-H delivery methods.
County Fair Resources
- 2018 Colorado State Fair 4-H Exhibit Requirements (County Tabletop Requirements)
- El Paso County 4-H and FFA Livestock Exhibit Requirements The 2017 El Paso County Fair 4-H and FFA Livestock Exhibitor Requirements book that includes beef, swine, goat and sheep contest rules.
- El Paso County Horse Rule Book This is the official 2017 Horse Project rulebook for El Paso County.