Do you want more information on what 4-H does?
Watch the video below or CLICK HERE to learn more.
Enrolling is as easy as 1-2-3
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR THE 2017-18 4-H YEAR!
(Enrollment begins October 16, 2017)
1) Pick out projects of Interest
- Check out the 4-H projects and interest areas – It is helpful to figure out which projects the member might want to participate in right away. Club choice is often influenced by project choice. CLICK HERE for a project list.
2) Choose a local 4-H Club
- Check out the El Paso County Club Directory – Call the El Paso County 4-H CSU Extension for more information at 719-520-7698 or send a request for information to email@example.com.
- Call and visit clubs – Once a Club Directory is emailed to you, members and their family may visit clubs until they find the club best fit for them. You do not have to be enrolled to visit clubs.
- Confirm your club choice – before enrolling online, let the club leader know that you would like to join their club.
3) Enroll or Re-enroll in 4-H (Are you a new volunteer? Click here for directions)
- Complete online enrollment–CLICK HERE for directions-–enrollment is through 4-H Online which can be accessed at co.4honline.com, you will be notified by email that your enrollment is “pending”. (Check junk mail for this email) And then…
- To complete your El Paso County 4-H enrollment: needed forms are below or available from your club leader
- Return enrollment and pay $40 fee to club leader (NOT to Extension Office).
Have questions? Contact the Extension Office at 719-520-7698.
4-H Year runs from October through September
Earlier deadlines for enrollment equals better support for the following reasons:
- to help leaders plan for the year,
- for members to complete all requirements, and
- risk management including for insurance and coverage protection of code of conduct, etc.