4-H Project Forms
- 4-H Code of Show Ring Ethics Form This is a required document for any 4-H member that is participating in projects involving animals.
- Animal Housing Form This is a required document for any 4-H member that is participating in projects involving animals.
- Lease Contract This form is required when a 4-H member leases an animal.
- USDA Wholesome Meat Act Agreement Form This form is required when a 4-H member has a market animal.
- Pistol Release Form This form is required for all 4-H shooting sports participants to have on their body whenever they are at a 4-H event while possessing a handgun.
- Dog Handler Versatility Award Form This award is intended to recognize the achievements of those handlers that excel in the many aspects of the 4-H Dog Project.
4-H Leader Forms
- Health Registration Form
- Club Meeting Planning Tool
- 4-H Member Club Evaluation
- Event Request Form
- 4-H Youth Development Incident Report
- Informed Consent Form This form needs to be filled out for any non-4-H youth attending a 4-H event or activity. Parent/Guardian permission to participate in attained via parent signature.
- Informed Consent Form – Outdoor Activities This form needs to be filled out for any youth, 4-H members and non-4-H members, is participating in an outdoor activity such as rafting, hiking, or camping under the 4-H program umbrella.
- Publication Order Form This is the form for club leaders to use when ordering bulk 4-H project books and literature for their club. The Excel sheet is self-calculating.
- Club Chartering Forms This links to all the required documents to charter a 4-H club. This includes the Charter Application, Constitution and Bylaws, Financial Report, Sample No Bank Account Letter, Sample Bank Statement, Annual Review: Annual Plan, Budget
4-H Leader Online Training
4-H Foundation Forms & State Scholarship Form
- El Paso County 4-H Request for Foundation Funds This form is used to request funds from our El Paso County 4-H Foundation. Fund requests can go toward a variety of 4-H activities like paying for a 4-H event, membership dues, fundraiser supplies or anything 4-H-related.
- El Paso County 4-H Foundation Scholarship Application Form Deadline 5:00 PM, March 15, 2019. Instructions are on form.
- Colorado 4-H Senate Scholarship Form This form is used to request funds from the Colorado 4-H Senate. It is used for State Conference, LDC, CLC and Youth Fest. Form must be complete and received (not postmarked) 10 days before the event registration due date.
- Johathan Marr 4-H Memorial Scholarship One $300.00 scholarship will be awarded annually to a 4-H Member who has been enrolled in Shooting Sports for a minimum of four years. Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Ambassadors who apply will receive first consideration for the scholarship.
4-H Instructions and Guides
- Existing Family Guide for Enrolling in 4HOnline This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in 4-H online for existing members.
- New Family Guide for Enrolling in 4HOnline This guide will give you step-by-step instruction on how to enroll in 4-H online if you are a new member.
- Instructions for Entering Animal IDs
- Instructions for uploading Pistol Release Form and Hunter Safety Card onto 4HOnline
- Project Manual Guide This guide lists what literature will be needed for each 4-H project a member participates in.
- Record Book Guidelines
- Meat Quality Assurance (MQA) Guidelines
- Using the 4-H Name & Emblem – Only 4-H clubs, enrolled 4-H members and leaders may use the 4-H name and emblem (the 4-H Clover). Other uses must be authorized by the State 4-H Program Leader.
- 4-H Code of Conduct This document outlines the behavior required of all 4-H participants and volunteers. It must be signed in 4HOnline.com in order to register.
- 4-H Adult Code of Conduct
- Colorado 4-H Dress Code This document lays out acceptable attire for all 4-H members and volunteers. It covers what type of clothing can be worn, what type of logos and text is allowable and other information pertaining to apparel.
- Colorado 4-H Website Guidelines This document outlines the rules surrounding the use of individual websites by 4-H clubs. If you are going to build a 4-H club-specific website, this document provides guidance on what is allowable.
- Alcohol Policy Handbook
- 4-H Money Matters Fact Sheets – Money Basics; Financial Accountability; Excess Funds; Fund Raising
- 2018-19 Colorado State 4-H Policies This publication is a summary of state level policies for the Colorado 4-H Youth Development Program. This publication will be reviewed annually by the Colorado 4-H Roundtable. This policy manual addresses topics usually associated with delivery of 4-H programs in the organized club setting. However, many items may also pertain to other 4-H delivery methods.
Project List, Project Resources, E-Records, Project Manuals, & Tip Sheets
- El Paso County FairEntry Instructions
- 2018 El Paso County Fair 4-H Member’s Guide to Tabletop Project Exhibits
- 2019 Colorado State Fair 4-H Exhibit Requirements
- 2019 Colorado State Fair Contest Requirement
- 2018 El Paso County 4-H Livestock Exhibit Requirements The 2018 El Paso County Fair 4-H Livestock Exhibitor Requirements book that includes beef, swine, goat and sheep contest rules.
- 2018 El Paso County 4-H Small Animal Exhibit Requirements The 2018 El Paso County Fair 4-H Small Animal Exhibitor Requirements book that includes cavy, llama/alpaca, poultry, rabbit, and pocket pet contest rules.
- El Paso County Horse Rule Book This is the official 2017 Horse Project rule book for El Paso County. This book is still applicable for the 2018 El Paso County Fair Horse rules.
- El Paso County Dog Exhibit Requirements
- 2018 FairEntry Guide by Project: