Record books are due on Friday, September 13, 2019 from club leaders.
Club leaders should be collecting and grading record books for:
4-H General/Tabletop projects if the record book was NOT submitted at County Fair
Reminder: No binders please!
Below are some helpful resources for parents and club leaders:
2019 Animal Project FairEntry Guides:
EL Paso County Fair Premium Books/Exhibit Requirements
- The 2019 El Paso County Fair 4-H Livestock Exhibitor Requirements book includes cattle, sheep, goat and swine contest rules.
- The 2019 El Paso County Fair 4-H Small Animal Exhibitor Requirements book includes cavy, cats, llama/alpaca, poultry, rabbit, and pocket pet contest rules.
Colorado State Fair Fair Premium Books/Exhibit Requirements
4-H Project Forms
- 4-H Code of Show Ring Ethics Form This is a required document for any 4-H member that is participating in projects involving animals.
- Animal Housing Form This is a required document for any 4-H member that is participating in projects involving animals.
- Pistol Release Form This form is required for all 4-H shooting sports participants to have on their body whenever they are at a 4-H event while possessing a handgun.
- Dog Handler Versatility Award Form This award is intended to recognize the achievements of those handlers that excel in the many aspects of the 4-H Dog Project.
4-H Foundation Forms & State Scholarship Form
- El Paso County 4-H Request for Foundation Funds This form is used to request funds from our El Paso County 4-H Foundation. Fund requests can go toward a variety of 4-H activities like paying for a 4-H event, membership dues, fundraiser supplies or anything 4-H-related.
- El Paso County 4-H Foundation Scholarship Application Form Deadline 5:00 PM, March 15, 2020. Instructions are on form.
- Colorado 4-H Senate Scholarship Form This form is used to request funds from the Colorado 4-H Senate. It is used for State Conference, LDC, CLC and Youth Fest. Form must be complete and received (not postmarked) 10 days before the event registration due date.
- Johathan Marr 4-H Memorial Scholarship One $300.00 scholarship will be awarded annually to a 4-H Member who has been enrolled in Shooting Sports for a minimum of four years. Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Ambassadors who apply will receive first consideration for the scholarship.
4-H Instructions and Guides
- Using the 4-H Name & Emblem – Only 4-H clubs, enrolled 4-H members and leaders may use the 4-H name and emblem (the 4-H Clover). Other uses must be authorized by the State 4-H Program Leader.
- 4-H Code of Conduct This document outlines the behavior required of all 4-H participants and volunteers. It must be signed in 4HOnline.com in order to register.
- 4-H Adult Code of Conduct
- Colorado 4-H Dress Code This document lays out acceptable attire for all 4-H members and volunteers. It covers what type of clothing can be worn, what type of logos and text is allowable and other information pertaining to apparel.
- Colorado 4-H Website Guidelines This document outlines the rules surrounding the use of individual websites by 4-H clubs. If you are going to build a 4-H club-specific website, this document provides guidance on what is allowable.
- Alcohol Policy Handbook
- 4-H Money Matters Fact Sheets – Money Basics; Financial Accountability; Excess Funds; Fund Raising
- 2018-19 Colorado State 4-H Policies This publication is a summary of state level policies for the Colorado 4-H Youth Development Program. This publication will be reviewed annually by the Colorado 4-H Roundtable. This policy manual addresses topics usually associated with delivery of 4-H programs in the organized club setting. However, many items may also pertain to other 4-H delivery methods.
Project List, Project Resources, E-Records, Project Manuals, & Tip Sheets