Do you want more information on what 4-H does?
Watch the video below or CLICK HERE to learn more.
Enrolling is as easy as 1-2-3
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR THE 2017-18 4-H YEAR!
(Enrollment begins in Oct)
1) Pick out projects of Interest
- Check out the 4-H projects and interest areas – It is helpful to figure out which projects the member might want to participate in right away. Club choice is often influenced by project choice. CLICK HERE for a project list.
2) Choose a local 4-H Club
- Check out the El Paso County Club Directory–CLICK HERE for the directory–This list contains club leader contact, meeting dates, and which projects each club supports.
- Call and visit clubs – members and their family may visit clubs until they find the club best fit for them. You do not have to be enrolled to visit clubs.
- Confirm your club choice – before enrolling online, let the club leader know that you would like to join their club.
3) Enroll or Re-enroll in 4-H (Are you a new volunteer? Click here for directions)
- Complete online enrollment–CLICK HERE for directions-–enrollment is through 4-H Online which can be accessed at co.4honline.com, you will be notified by email that your enrollment is “pending”. (Check junk mail for this email) And then…
- To complete your El Paso County 4-H enrollment: needed forms are below or available from your club leader
- Return enrollment and pay $40 fee to club leader (NOT to Extension Office).
Have questions? Contact the Extension Office at 719-520-7698.
4-H Year runs from October through September
Earlier deadlines for enrollment equals better support for the following reasons:
- to help leaders plan for the year,
- for members to complete all requirements, and
- risk management including for insurance and coverage protection of code of conduct, etc.