Do you want more information on what 4-H does?
Watch the video below or CLICK HERE to learn more.
How to Enroll
1) Pick out projects of Interest
- Check out the 4-H projects and interest areas – It is helpful to figure out which projects the member might want to participate in right away. Click here for the 22-23 Project List
2) Choose a local 4-H Club
- Click here for the El Paso County Club Directory
- Your club leader will be your primary resource for all things 4-H: find a club that meets at a convenient time and location for your family
- Please note that some clubs have registration deadlines **see note below
- Call and visit clubs – Members and their family may visit clubs until they find the club best fit for them. You do not have to be enrolled to visit clubs.
3) Register online
- Click here for information and resources about registering for 4-H online. The link above takes you to our 4-H Member Resources page, this is where all forms, links and resources are added for El Paso County 4-H!
4) Stay in touch!
- Read the most recent 4-H newsletter–this is the primary way that the Extension Office communications events, policies and important information with our 4-H Families.
- Read the Fast Friday blasts for announcements in between newsletters and reminders of upcoming events
** The 4-H Year runs from October through September. Earlier club deadlines for enrollment equals better support for the following reasons:
- To help leaders plan for the year,
- For members to complete all requirements and stay on pace with other 4-Hers in their clubs, and
- Risk management including for insurance and coverage protection of code of conduct, etc.