Food Safety Works is a safe food handler certificate training that teaches entry-level food workers how to safely handle, prepare, and store food. Taught as a 2 hour class with hands-on activities and exam, participants with a passing score receive a safe food handler certificate valid for 2 years.
Benefits for Food Service Workers:
- Increase confidence and motivation to handle food safely, improve knowledge and awareness of ways to prevent foodborne illness.
- Receive Food Safety Works wallet card. Valued by employers.
- Great incentives towards job promotion.
Benefits for Your Business:
- Take pride in being proactive in preventing foodborne illness.
- Increase consumer confidence: show that you value safety!
- Increase employee pride and teamwork in serving food.
- Increase likelihood of improved inspections.
- A Food Safety Works Manual
- Food Safety Works Certificate of Attendance
- Food Safety Works Wallet Card