Food Safety Works is a safe food handler certificate training that teaches entry-level food workers how to safely handle, prepare, and store food. Taught as a 2 hour class with hands-on activities and exam, participants with a passing score receive a safe food handler certificate valid for 2 years.
Benefits for Food Service Workers:
• Increase confidence and motivation to handle food safely.
• Improve knowledge and awareness of ways to prevent foodborne illness.
• Receive Food Safety Works wallet card, valued by employers.
• Great incentive towards job promotion.
Benefits for Your Business:
• Take pride in being proactive in preventing foodborne illness.
• Increase consumer confidence: show that you value food safety!
• Increase worker pride and teamwork in serving safe food.
• Increase likelihood of improved inspection
• A Food Safety Works Manual
• Food Safety Works Certificate of Attendance
• And a food Safety Works Wallet Card