Steps To Enrolling In 4-H
- Register in 4HOnline – new families should only enroll online AFTER they have selected a club. Click here for information about how to JOIN 4-H
- Link and registration instructions below
- Submit enrollment fees to your club leader
- Youth enrollment fee: $40.00
- Adult volunteer enrollment fee: $5.00
- Submit required forms to your club leader (only if youth enroll in an animal project)
- Family Enrollment Instructions
- Returning Volunteer Enrollment Instructions
- New Volunteer Enrollment Instructions
4HOnline.com Enrollment FAQs
Q1. Why does the website ask so many questions about my child’s health and other information I don’t think I should have to share with you?
- A1: A lot of the information that is asked for is optional. The only sections you must complete are those with the word ‘Required’ next to them. In the health section, for example, the only required information is the Medical Release portion at the bottom of the form.
Q2. Do I have to make a payment for my registration to be complete?
- A2. No, the system requires a payment method be selected, the only option we have on the website is ‘Check’ but this will only result in you being invoiced. We ask that all 4-H families submit their registration fees to their club leader. Check with your club leader to confirm who the check should be made out to.
Q3. Why do I have to select projects now? Can I change them in the future?
- A3. This is a requirement in the new website that we can’t change. Yes, you can add or drop projects as often as you would like through May 1, 2021. Right now, you must email me at email@example.com to drop projects but families can add projects and will be able to do drop them soon.
Q4. Is there any financial assistance that I can apply for to help pay for 4-H enrollment fees?
- A4. Yes, families can apply for financial assistance through the El Paso County 4-H foundation. Find the application here. Instructions for submitting the application can be found at the bottom of the form.