The combination of agriculture and tourism creates a unique way for property owners to diversify and create additional income for their businesses.
Colorado State University – El Paso County will be hosting a workshop that will bring together experts from Colorado State University, Colorado Department of Agriculture, Colorado Agritourism Association, and El Paso County Planning and Community Development in the near future.
- Explore what agritourism means.
- Determine what visitors are seeking.
- Discover resources to launch your agritourism business.
- Understand and manage your risk in agritourism enterprises.
- Learn recent changes to El Paso County regulations regarding agritourism.
- Hear what Small Business Development Center can do for your business development.
There will be plenty of time for discussions with experts and setting goals for your business.
For questions or additional information please contact Michele at 719 520-7676 or email@example.com