The 4 H Youth in Action Program recognizes four confident young leaders with diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives in our core pillar areas: agriculture, civic engagement, healthy living and STEM. Each year, Pillar Winners will experience an exciting year of telling their 4-H story and celebrating their leadership.
- $5,000 higher education scholarship
- Promotional video showcasing their 4 H impact story
- All-expenses paid trip to Washington, D.C. for National 4 H Council’s Legacy Awards
- Networking opportunities with 4 H celebrities and other prominent alumni
- Recognition as the official 4 H youth spokesperson for their pillar
Applications on hold until 2023-2024 4-H year.
This scholarship was created in memory of Nicole Lyne Fields, who touched the lives of many in her short 20 years.
Eligibility: Graduating high school senior in an accredited El Paso County, Colorado school
- Minimum of a 3.0 out of 4.0 grade point average
- Certified copy of high school grade transcript and ACT and/or SAT score
- Completed application and two letters of recommendation by April 30, 2023
APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2023
El Paso County and El Paso County Fair & Events Center are offering a one time stipend of $1250 to and El Paso County high school senior currently enrolled in 4-H.
The Colorado Association of Fairs and Shows is offering a scholarship for 4-H members maintaining a 3.0 GPA and active participation in County or State Fairs.
The Fair Advisory Board would like to honor an outstanding 4-H participant. They are offering a $500 dollar scholarship as well as free El Paso County Fair entry to 4-H members that have gone above and beyond their normal 4-H responsibility. (also available to FFA members)
Aid for 4-H Participation
This form is used to request funds from our El Paso County 4-H Foundation. Fund requests can go toward a variety of 4-H activities like paying for a 4-H event, membership dues, fundraiser supplies or anything 4-H-related.
Please mail your application to:
El Paso County 4-H Foundation,
c/o Kathy Hisey, President
24 Circle C Road
Fountain, CO 80817
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This form is used to request funds from the Colorado 4-H Senate. It is used for State Conference, LDC, CLC and Youth Fest. Form must be complete and received (not postmarked) 10 days before the event registration due date.